FLG has an immediate need for bilingual ESL (English as a Second Language) Curriculum Content Creators (Priority: Asia, Latin America).
– Master’s in TESL , TESOL , applied linguistics with a TESL emphasis, linguistics with a TESL emphasis, English with a TESL emphasis or education with a TESL emphasis
– Bachelor’s in TESL , TESOL , English with a TESL certificate, linguistics with a TESL certificate, applied linguistics with a TESL certificate, or any foreign language with a TESL certificate
Teaching experience in linguistics, applied linguistics, English, composition, bilingual/bicultural studies, reading, speech or any foreign language
– Experience creating lesson plans.
– Technical or creative writing experience.
– Teaching experience working with English language learners.
Hours: Projects will have set milestones and deadlines, but there are no set hours and all contract work is self paced provided that deadlines are met.
Location: Remote/Ability to work from home from anywhere in the world. Must have reliable internet access as the projects will be managed and coordinated via email and teleconference if needed.
Contact: Send your resume/bio and any questions to Stacey Ecelbarger at Stacey@FreedomLearningGroup.com