FLG has an immediate need for an Information Technology SME
CompTIA certifications AND work experience in the field. Preferred applicants have teaching experience, and/or a curriculum development background.
Technical SME requires very recent industry experience performing IT functions.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in any of the following IT focus areas:
- Hardware and System Configuration
- Kernel Modules
- Networking Configuration
- Storage & File Systems
- Cloud & Virtualization Technology
- Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Conducting updates
- Managing Users and Groups
- Basic Shell Functions
- Managing Services
- Server Roles
- Linux GUIs
- Permission Management
- Access and Authentication Methods
- Best Practices
- Logging and Auditing
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- User issues
- Application and Hardware Issues
- Automation and Scripting
- Orchestration Processes and Concepts
-Hours: Projects will have set milestones and deadlines, but there are no set hours and all contract work is self paced provided that deadlines are met.
-Location: Remote/Ability to work from home from anywhere in the world. Must have reliable internet access as the projects will be managed and coordinated via email and teleconference if needed.
-Contact: Send your resume/bio to Stacey Ecelbarger at Jobs@FreedomLearningGroup.com